The CFM-clamping system consists of cubic elements,
that can be assembled as a modular construction system.
By means of clamping bolts and high-strength expansion
rods you can attach flanged plates at all sides, which
carry horizontal and vertical test rig components such
as cylinders, test items or measuring instruments.
- variable and easy fastening of test rig constituentsin
almost any spatial position
- usable also for dynamic acpplications and high forces.
In order to allow you troublefree operation, we gladly
analyse the resonance course and deformation for special
testing arrangements by means of FEM.
- Steel weldment
- all sides planar-machined
- equipped with sockets for high-strength connections
and threads for the attachment of flanged plates
- fastening grid: 200 or 250 mm
deliver the variable clamping system in the following
Base element 375: 375 x 375 x 375 mm
- Base element 750: 375 x 375 x 750 mm
- Base element 1500: 375 x 375 x 1500 mm
- Angle plate 750: 375 x 375 x 750 mm